Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday, July 31st

Made it to the A&P....and just back in time!!!! Paul is so funny....he gets so nervous when I 'fly' down the side roads....sorry to say but I was going 50 mph in a 35 mile zone....The eruption was beginning.

Other than that...I've been feeling pretty good...still a little tired....my face is broken out too but not really noticeable, my scalp is a bit itchy but not all that bad.

Tomorrow I go for blood work.

Sam and Charlie arrived about noon time and when I last spoke with them they were moving her things in. Charlie said her bathroom is a total mess! Sam called and they will be by tomorrow to fix and clean it....glad I didn't go!!!

Slept really well last night, only got up once, about 5:30 which is unreal for me! then took the dogs out, emptied the dishwasher and back to bed....about 8:45 Marlee decides to climb in bed with me...she is so cute...she puts her head on the edge of my bed - I didn't show her that I was aware she was there....the next thing - she's s-l-o-w-l-y inching her way up to my pillow....she made it and I got up and yelled at her - like she heard me?! NOT....she just either wanted to be in bed with me - or make me get up! Sam called a few minutes earlier so I was up (kind of).....what a character!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment