Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday night, July 23rd

Just turned my computer back on...these thunderstorms that went through were pretty rough! Thank God we didn't loose power!!!

My scalp is still itchy! and it, kind of, hurts too....so much so that these last two nights were very hard sleeping! I think something is 'popping up' on my scalp....breaking out - at least it feels that way....feels a little better right now and hoping once my head hits the pillow it will be okay!

My tongue is a little tender/sore but not enough to stop me from eating. I did get my appetite back on or about Saturday. My eyes are a little puffy too...feels like I've been crying and a little itchy (feeling I get with allergies)...I've used my eyedrops and they don't help so I'm figuring it's a reaction to this chemo. I'm just surprised that it is coming out now and not last week.....It will be interesting to see if Dr. May uses the same 'formula' on Wednesday.

Charlie was off today....which makes me confused with what day it is....With him not being off on Sat. and Sun....then I really have to 'think' of which day we're on!!! His next day off is Friday.

Sam is getting ready to move back south, to school...she's trying her hardest to put the things she's going to bring back in one place....seems that she has three spots and I'm sure she'll forget something! She is so intent on going to the gym - working out - and working that she's got so many things on her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment