Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday, July 28th

So far, so good....no itchy scalp last night...well, a little but it didn't keep me up. Other than going to the bathroom every hour or two, I slept well! My face is a little dry and flaky - but I can live with 'that' symptom - I just use more moisturizer!

I was able to 're-schedule' my scans at MSK in Basking Ridge rather than going into the city. I will have them done the end of next month...giving me a total of 4 chemo treatments...then the week after I go to the city to meet with Dr. Kemeny to hear the results....actually, I would like to know what they are ahead of time - so I can collect my thoughts and have questions ready for her. I will email her in regards to 'my request'.

Dr. May will be on vacation for my next treatment so I will meet with Dr. Halabe (spelling???), I had seen him once before while Dr. May was on vacation and that's when my face had broken out....poor guy...having to deal with me! When I was leaving the office yesterday - we (me and the two doctors) joked about it. I'm so happy they have a sense of humor! I have to go back on Wednesday for blood work....this going back and forth is a real pain! Oh well, if that's all I have to complain about...that's good!

Charlie is working today, Paul is out and maybe home tonight, Sam is going to the gym and then to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment