Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, July 9th

My computer is sick! Has lots of 'threats' on it...but I'm not contagious!!!! If you get anything...it's not from me!

I am scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday) to have the 'new' port put in. I had it removed when I had the one liver lesion ablated in April....that last round of chemo did me in and I just didn't ever want to go through that again.....but now....I have to do it all over again!

Then on Wednesday I start my chemo 'cocktail' all over again. Not sure how long I will have to go...as I am scheduled for a CT and MRI scan the end of August and the first week of Sept. I have an appt. in NYC to see Dr. Kemeny again. Right now the cocktail will be administered in Sparta and both doctors: Dr. K and Dr. May will work together to decide on 'what' cocktail and the amount to be given.

They say, as I forgot, that I shouldn't work until 10 days after the port is in....so I'll have a mini vacation.

Today I changed my bed sheets so I don't have to worry about that. Last night I totally enjoyed sleeping on my left side with my arm under the pillow...which will be very uncomfortable once the port is put back in. Very busy today....

And so, a new journey begins....................last round of chemo ended January 4th; ablation and port removed on April 4th; and now a new port and chemo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment