Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday, July 29th

Well the chemo kicked in and decided it wanted 'out' of my body! Played 'bout with the bowl' today.....Thank goodness no one was home at the time....Nick came home shortly afterwards.

This really knocks me for a loop....I get so tired. Nick made dinner tonight: flank steak, potatoes and veggies.....I couldn't get myself to eat anything while Nick and Charlie ate. I did eat some steak about 8 pm...left the rest for Samantha.

Watched Real Housewives of New Jersey - I don't know why I do this to myself....it's such a strange show...everyone always finds something/someone to complain about! They are never happy! I did enjoy seeing them in an RV...especially in a parking lot - no grass!!!

Sam is going back to school Monday night....she's really looking forward to seeing her 'new' friends again...she is so nervous...about packing her car...she's so afraid she won't have room to put everything in....

No comments:

Post a Comment