Friday, July 20, 2012

12:10 AM = Saturday, July 21

My appetite is back! I don't have that feeling of 'depression' or mood swings either! I do have 'some other symptoms'....mouth sores but they aren't bad, my face is breaking out, and my scalp is itchy! I don't get 'bad' stomach spams....but I do 'go'....

Dr. May did give me a script for the stomach spams but I don't think I need to take them yet. Probably next week when I go for chemo #2 (Wed., July 25)....she also gave me protonics (antacid) - that I will take in the morning....

I will take each day as it comes.....

This weather is so weird! So very hot and humid these last few days and now today, I had my shorts on and turned off the air....I was freezing! My feet were cold! I had to change into my pants - and put on socks! Tomorrow is suppose to be nicer and then the summer comes back.....I like to see the sun! The dogs love not having the air on...they can come and go - in and out of the house at their own convenience! Marlee just loves it! Jersey is a little more paranoid...she tends to bark at any 'new' noise and then runs out the door.....dogs!!! The cat loves staying out at night - even in the heat...she sleeps on the roof of my car (which has all this golden hairs on the black top - which some of it seems to be woven into the fabric!) She is calico and majority of her hair is black....but you can't see those hairs....only the golden ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment