Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday, November 1st

Finished FOR THE WEEK! again, I'm just counting weeks - not days...just finished week #1.

Yesterday I made chicken soup for me and added noodles for Charlie...we had a small cup full for lunch. Dinner I made, in the crock pot, ribs. Well, they must not have agreed with me! I had a stomach ache before going to bed and I ended up getting up a little before 6 AM and being sick! I haven't thrown up since my very last chemo way back in August 2012! ....so, is it the radiation or what I ate? Charlie had no problems.

I'm thinking (as per Paul) that the supplements I'm taking are clearing out the toxins in my body and I guess the ribs were too greasy....at least that's what I'm hoping is the cause.

I did ask the radiation nurse and she said that shouldn't be a side effect of WHERE I'm being radiated....which is a good thing.

I went in a few minutes ahead of time (to talk to the nurse) and the woman that goes ahead of me said she wasn't feeling well. She has lung cancer and was coughing...so she saw the radiation doctor and I took her place. I changed and before I was able to sit down, they called me in...I was out of the facility at 10:30!!! That was really nice!!!!

Not feeling well during the night = I didn't have the best sleep and now I'm pretty tired. When I play the Words With Friends game - while I'm thinking of a word, I tend to 'doze off'!!! It's taking me longer to play a game!!!

Charlie seems to be better today! He's been sleeping in Paul's room. He said he finally fell asleep last night (or this morning) about 3....needless to say, he was still fast asleep by the time I came home and stayed in bed until after 11:30 AM!!!

Now to relax tomorrow and Sunday = no reason to be on a 'strick' schedule!!! I can take my time in doing things around the house!

Don't forget to set you clocks one hour BACK == fall = the time falls behind do this Saturday night before you go to bed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment