Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday, November 19th

Everything is going well.....treatment: just finished week 4!! two more weeks to go!

Had my CBC done this morning, then radiation, then saw the doctor. Tomorrow I get my x-ray and radiation then done for the day.

I will go on Sunday and have four days off - Thanksgiving, Friday, Sat., and Sun...then only 3 days after that!

CBC was good - numbers are still where they should be. Dr. May came in and said to take all 4 chemo pills on a daily basis. I will see her next Tuesday.

===
We were having problems with our water....had the furnace coil cleaned and had a great surge of hot water...then noticed the cold water wasn't as strong flowing through those pipes....Called the plumber and he found that our water heater or was it the water holding tank...keeps running = meaning = we need to get a new pump...the one that is outside - underground!!! And he won't be able to do this until Friday!!!!

He came around dinner time and when he left we ate....then I went to wash the dishes and it's dribbling out of the faucet!!!! How on earth will I be able to take a shower with NO pressure?!!! 3 days!!! I will be totally frustrated!!! Can't do laundry! and very little cleaning that uses water!!! I really need these comforts of home! I am a person that needs these life pleasures!!! I don't like roughing it!!! I enjoy the 'small' pleasures of life! Running water - inside the house! out of every faucet! I'm not asking for much....a roof over my head, running water and heat or air conditioning....oh and electric.......hmmmm, guess I am a glutten - wanting all these 'bare' necessities in my life. This is like living with a power outage and no generator....and we do have a generator but even that's not going to help.................

signing off, frustrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment