Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday, November 11th

Arrived a few minutes early today for my treatment....but seems like there were more people there today than ever!

I had to wait a few minutes....three people ahead of me...thank goodness each one takes about 5 minutes.

Still have my energy which is a good thing.

Taking a total of 2 pills per day until Wednesday then I will take 2 in the morning and 1 at night.

I think I have all this energy from the full moon too! Washed windows (inside and out) on Saturday and Sunday - just the two upstairs bedrooms. Having the windows shut for a while - when I opened them to wash the outside there were stink bugs inbetween the window and the frame! No wonder why we had so many last year - they hibernated in the windows!!!

Off to bed now....it's midnight....Wonder if I'll be able to fall asleep....Charlie is already in bed = snoring up a storm! And he thinks he doesn't snore!

No comments:

Post a Comment