Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, November 9th

Wonderful news yesterday.....I am NOT a carrier of breast cancer!!! Great news for family medical history!

My name won't go down in history for this!!! You all still need to be checked but it doesn't have to be at a young age.

Today, Saturday, is a day off....now you think I'd sleep late - nope, I actually got up earlier!!!

While I still have energy, I will try to accomplish a nice list of things to do around the house.

Charlie is working until 1 - and I'm sure he'll be outside doing something. I know his number on priority will be sitting in his chair outside = looking for that mole!!! I think in his previous life he was a cat. The man can sit and watch for a long time! He saw it moving underground and tried to get it...but it was smarter than him....and the dogs = you think they'd try to get it....I guess it doesn't have a smell and they had no interest in trying.

Nicholas's trip to the Philappians has been canceled due to the Super Typhoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment