Friday, October 25, 2013

day 3 radiation - Friday, October 25th

Finished day 3.....not bad at all = other than getting up an hour earlier and out of the house in time to make my appointment. I don't want to be late or I will disrupt the rest of the morning appointments.

I arrived on time, undressed and put on my gown - always remembering: opening in the back!, then waited my turn. I probably had to wait about 15 minutes but once I was in the 'room', I was done in about 1 minute.....changed back into my street clothes and off we were = to go shopping!

Charlie came with me today and then we went to the beauty supply house and Sam's Club....of course every time I get into the car with Charlie and we go a different route (we left from Sparta) = we get lost or take the LONG way!!!! So, we went way out of our way and got off at the Allamuchy Rt. 80 exit....when we were so close to 206 and the Ledgewood exit......and we're going to drive to S.C. for Samantha's graduation in December?!!! He's been down there before (driving with Sam) but anything is possible with this man that I love! As the saying goes = for better or worse....!

Full week next week = Monday through Friday........now to relax on Saturday and Sunday = no need to rush in the mornings!

Before I go for my visit, I clean the upper level and sometimes still have time to vacuum the first floor....then I come home and not have to do any cleaning!



No comments:

Post a Comment