Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wednesday, Sept. 12th - 12:50 am...

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days....I'm feeling like my old self! Really good!

I still have 'chemo' in me....my hair is still falling out - just a little - but then again, my hair is short...so even a little hair loss looks like alot.....and now that I'm typing this....I think that is the only thing or symptom that I have....which is a good thing!!! I have my energy level back too!

I've been busy, on my computer...I'm putting together family tree's....one for the Sinatra side - that is finally completed and now to work on the Panzica/Pellerino side....then the Marra side....It really is so much fun....learning about family that I haven't seen in a long time or even realizing family that now exists! --My computer programs are old...so when I add an attachment to my emails - not many can open it...so I end up 'copy and pasting'...which is a pain because I have to 'indent' lots of info - to make it understandable...and it really doesn't look as neat as a hard copy.....so I tried going on the Internet to set up a 'web' page to put the family tree on and all family members would be able to 'log on'....Well, after sitting here at the computer and putting in as much info as I pretty much had...I went to 'view' it.....and it was gone!!! I couldn't get back onto the 'site'.....all that time wasted! So, I went back to my old copy and paste....

I have an appointment with the allergist to consult with him next Wednesday....to see if he can help me in any way - changing diet...etc........then I will make a decision.

found out the other day that a high school friend - that we hooked up after years - computer age is great....passed away. I was in touch with her about the same time I found out that I had cancer...and we reminisced and wrote about our lives.....she was single, had open heart surgery in her 50's, traveled the US and abroad, engaged twice but never married...learned about her life in a few emails....then she emailed saying she had just found out she had lung cancer......she was very positive but had a lot of trouble with her chemo treatments....she suffered less than a year and is now at rest.... It amazes me how this terrible disease takes life in an instant. God Bless Cris, RIP.....she was a trooper! and a fighter to the end.

Not to end my blog in a sad note....boy, this weather has been a bit chilly! Great sleeping weather! I have had the windows open during the night...but last night and tonight...the windows are closed!!! Too chilly! Charlie's body is 'hot'....at night...so if I'm cold - I just roll over and touch him!!! warms me up right away! Much better than an electric blanket!......I'm going to bed now....good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment