Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday, August 5th

hmmmm....still Sunday....looking at the calendar I actually forgot what day it is! With Charlie working on the weekend, Paul was home today, Nicholas wasn't able to come here today as he is going back to Philadelphia to work at J & J this week - then has a wedding and off to Texas (he did stop by Saturday on his way home from Philly) and Sam not being home anymore.....my days are all mixed up!

Well, my hair is beginning to thin....I was/am ready for it...even though it's so nice and full right now....Still having a bit of 'bathroomitis'...sometimes it hits...sometimes I'm good. I do NOT get those terrible stomach spams...just an uncomfortable feeling. My face, mostly around my eyes is broken out and kind of itchy. One little mouth sore on the corner of my lip. Scalp still a little itchy but not bad...and my appetite is back.

Wednesday when I had my blood test...the quick one came back great! Friday they called and said my potassium was down, again....I kind of thought that....

I go THIS Wednesday for chemo #3.....to start this all over again....then one more chemo (on the 22nd) and then I go for my scan and visit in NYC the next two weeks....so I will probably skip one week of chemo.....or we have to see what the scans actually show.

No comments:

Post a Comment