Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday, August 13th - chemo #3

My week is all thrown off....I keep forgetting what day it is today! Going for chemo on a Monday rather than a Wednesday is going to make me really have to 'think' what day it is!

Dr. May lowered the dose - again....my face is still red and my eyes are finally able to focus! I knew it was from the chemo! The steroid today has made my face clear...I didn't put blush on because it was so red...but now I look anemic because I look pale!!! no red cheeks!!!

Lots of appointments coming up: Wed. I have the pump disconnected, Thurs. I go to have the neulasta shot (white blood count down and goes down with chemo), then NEXT Thurs. I go back for blood work.....then Monday I go for chemo #4 and Wed. is disconnect...Thurs is the scans = MRI and CT, down in Basking Ridge at Sloan Kettering (rather than going to NY), and then Thursday back to Sparta for a neulasta shot....then Wed., Sept. 5 into NYC to see Dr. Kemeny and see what will happen next....more chemo? surgery for the (hockey puck) pump? ---are we having fun yet????

All this and I have a tendency to be mean to poor Charlie...he just asks me a question and I jump down his neck...poor guy...he has to take THIS from me too.....I'm just a Jeckle and Hyde person!!! Nice to others and mean to the ones that I love.....why?????


No comments:

Post a Comment