Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday, August 24th

This is great! I felt 99% better yesterday! It's about time!!! A full week of running....

I just cancelled my chemo #4 for Monday of this coming week. There is absolutely no way that I'd be able to be scanned in the MRI for a minimum of 30 minutes - now I feel better knowing I can do it!

My skin is still very dry....so flaky....ugh! You can slip off my face with the amount of moisturizer I have on!

Have a few finger/feet cuts going on as well as some mouth sores but nothing that is really bad.

I finally got my appetite back too! Which I am happy with the weight loss that I have...just with eating yesterday I gain 1 1/2 lbs....and I didn't realize I ate anything that wasn't good...well, I did finish the onion dip with some potato chips.....they were sooooo goood!!!! My downfall!!!

Well, it's time for breakfast! Wonder what I will have - probably just an egg and bread....but then there is lunch.....uh oh.....weight gain!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment