Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday, August 17th

I went to bed - with my butt kissing the toilet seat....woke up the same way!!!! Getting up every two hours! How can a person hold 'that much stuff' inside???

I don't get the bad spasms....but I do know when it's coming! All of a sudden I get this 'sick' feeling....almost like I have gas...but, no way, will I attempt to 'try to eliminate' it while sitting on the couch!!!!

Not much of an appetite....more so, when I eat - about 1/2 hour to 1 hour - I gotta go! Poor Charlie and Paul...when they need to use the bathroom - they either have to go upstairs or downstairs...but thank goodness we have more than 1 toilet!!!! We have 4!! and I tend to use the same one all the time!!!

My eyesight is much better. It's amazing when it became clear again.....at least I know I'm not going crazy!

My face is 'red and blotchy' again....it doesn't hurt, my eyes are a little itchy - but I can see!....I'm just feeling a mouth sore on the inside of my cheek...doesn't hurt all that much - but I know it's there.

That's all folks! Thunderstorms hit a short while ago...as fast as they came - they moved on! Marlee was sitting - or trying to sit - under my desk here while I was sitting at the computer...she just has to be told she can go downstairs....it stopped raining and thundering but she's still down in the basement...neither one has eaten their dinner.....which is not unusual - they seem to like it when Charlie is here....dogs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment