Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday, September 22 - first day of fall

When someone makes a verbal comment that they've read my blog but no new entries....I figure I'd better write something!

(I also just found the 'paragraph' option!!!)

I'm feeling great! Enjoying the 'waiting' game to see Dr. May to find out the results of this test that will determine what 'therapy' I will be doing. My appt. is scheduled for the 10th of October.

I'm doing great with my new menu (eating habits). I totally enjoy seeing the numbers on the bathroom scale go DOWN!!! So far I have lost 10 lbs! and no exercising. I did walk the dogs a few times but that doesn't really count as I don't do it daily. I should, but Marlee pulls and walks back and forth, from one side of the road to the next and when Jersey stops to sniff something - Marlee has to sniff it to!!! They are really funny to watch - or maybe when people pass us in the road - I wonder what THEY are thinking!!!

We went to a Memorial Serice yesterday (Saturday) for Charlie's brother in law's sister's son. He had passed away several months ago and (the parents) Gail and Lou live down in SC close to Cathy and Carl (Charlie's sister and bro in law). They all use to live up here in the Boonton Township area. Funny how you forget that friends of theirs were there too so we had caught up with a few of them. Seems like a lifetime ago with not seeing them and they still live in this area. A sad day turned into a small reunion. They had 40 blue balloons (the age of the son) with photo's attached to the string which they let go at the end of the service - so pretty!

Other than this....I've been keeping myself busy...Charlie is ALWAYS doing something! The man never sits still until the sun goes down - as his eyelids do the same thing! After dinner he relaxes on the recliner watching a show and the eyelids close! Out for the count!

Samantha will be graduating in December and we will be driving down - arrangements are made! We're driving so we can put some of her things in my car. December in SC...wonder if I'll be able to have my top down???? I really wouldn't count on it...with our luck SC will have a snow or ice storm!!!

I may not be posting for another week or two....just to let you know - no news is great news!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment