Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, September 6th

Another good day....I'm actually writing this after midnight = making this really Saturday! < > Took my shower today! Feels so good to be under that nice warm running water! I did shampoo my hair on Thursday...thank goodness I have that nice sink in the basement!!!! < > Looked at myself....I'm still there...a little less of me, but I'm all there!!! Thank you God! < > Didn't do much today, Charlie went golfing with Nicholas during the day. He just joined a bowling team which began tonight...he had fun! He needs some downtime and time to enjoy himself...he's always so busy! < > I mentioned (I think) that we bought a hammock (with a stand) and we put it on our top deck...it's pretty nice for the price we paid! I laid out there for about an hour. Even with the temperture being chilly, the sun was very warm! I'm not ready for the summer to end! < > This morning while preparing breakfast, I had to put on socks! My feet were so cold! < > That's all folks...not much more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment