Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday, September 5th

Got up to use the bathroom about 4 AM and the cat was right besides me wanting to go out...so downstairs I went, gave her some food and out the door she went! Then got up again about 6:30 and the dogs wanted to go out = Charlie still fast asleep....down I go and also fill up my ice pack bag. I also used this 'great butterfly pillow' that was given to me to help sleep or rest my arm - worked out great!!! The next thing I know, I smell Paul cooking his breakfast and I look at the clock = 10:30!!!! I have never slept that long!!!! Charlie too!!!! < > Got up and Charlie made his coffe, I made breakfast = turkey bacon and fried eggs. Then I did the dishes....hmmmm, I thought the surgeon said I should rest at least one day....guess 'they' thought the one day was yesterday! < > Which doesn't matter, I feel very well! A little sore but not enough to have to take any medication, not even a Tylenol. < > Charie finally put together an outside hammock (on a stand) instead of vacuuming the top floor (the dogs sleep in our room and on the loft so there is always dog hair which I vacuum every day. < > Charlie just left to cut the township ball field so I will fix the bed....I will try my hardest NOT to vacuum as per doctor, but if I do, it will be with my left hand/arm. < > Not too bad sleeping last night. I propped myself up on the bed reading pillow (looks like the top of a chair) which I ended up sliding down during the night. Then I used this 'butterfly pillow' that I was given from a friend that uses/used this for the same purpose....it was really comfy...I should have used it earlier in the night! It is now my 'buddy pillow' which I tuck under my arm. < > It's almost 1 pm and now to begin my day.....wonder how much I will actually accomplish on my own. I know I won't push myself - just do what I can and I do know when to stop. < > again, thank you all for your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment