Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I went for the breast biopsy on Thursday....won't get results until this week = probably the end of the week.

Dr. May is on vacation this week....

The breast surgeon's name is Dr. O'Shea.  A very young woman and very nice.  Came into the room (without a uniform and wasn't sure she was the doctor until she introduced herself).  Very pleasant.  Congratulated me for being a survivor....I said I wasn't....feeling that if I made it through a year without chemo and/or anything coming back = then I'd consider myself a survivor.  The last time I had chemo was the end of August 2012 - almost made it....but 'new' lesions came back in March....so.....

The only way I can put this === If my health was the lottery, I'd be a millionaire!!!!

Can't win playing the cash lottery but I can expect something new to grow that isn't suppose to be there!

Right now, I'm feeling like I can and will conquer the world....it may take some more time....but I will get there!!!!

I'm going for a mammogram tomorrow (Monday)......another NEW venture coming soon!!!  Oh how lucky can a girl get?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment