Monday, June 18, 2012

Tuesday, June 18th

Received a call from the nurse for Dr. Kemery today telling me they had set up my next appointment to have the scans....of course it isn't the same day as the appointment with her...she wants this done the week before I see her so she can look them over.

I am now scheduled for Wednesday the 27th to have, what looks like, three (3) scans --- beginning at 3:20 for a CT scan; 4:00 for (another) CT scan; and 5:30 for an MRI....of course this call came while I was cutting hair so I forgot to ask if I have to 'prep' for it in any way. I will call tomorrow to find out.

These scans will be done at the hospital....meaning two (2) subway trains and walking three (3) blocks....it's kind of good that it's later in the day. Once I'm done with the MRI - I'm sure we can come straight home - rather than eating out again to avoid the traffic......I have to look at this in a positive way! You think by now I wouldn't mind eating out!!!

I called the dentist today to get an appointment before this surgery - but they are on vacation this week....now to wait another week.......I'm not really sure I enjoy this waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment