Thursday, January 10, 2013

Friday, January 11th - 12:23 AM

I only wrote the time (on my posting) because I haven't gone to bed yet and it still feels like Thursday!

I finally got up the nerve to make an appointment to have my port flushed....this is week #7 and they ask that you have it done between 6 to 8 weeks.....it will be 10 weeks but still okay.....so my appointment is scheduled for Wednesday, January 23rd....  I will find out the results of my scan at that time too....its been so long that Dr. May may want to do another one!  NOT!!!

I'm feeling really good....have lots of energy and getting lots of things done!  Cleaning out rooms and straightening them out - not throwing much (if anything) away but putting them in their own places!  --if you know me, I HATE to throw anything out!!!

Still putting some Christmas decorations away....a few a day....I took the tree down on January 2nd....everytime I walked past it, it made my stomach ache!  Just seeing the branches drooping made me so sad....and I knew when the ornaments were off - the tree would perk up again! and it did!!!  It looks wonderful! outside on the front deck!  I couldn't move it any where else as we still had snow on it.

I'm getting a little tired of seeing my Santa's around and a few extra decorations...so I'm sure they will be put away in the next day or two.  I do have snowflakes on my windows, which I'm sure I may keep for another month....it is winter = even though the last few days feels like spring is in the air!  Way to early to say that -- we can still get a lot of snow!!! 2 1/2 to 3 more months....anything is possible!!!!

Had a great month of December....celebrating Christmas with the Marra's, the following day with the Sinatra side and then it was just us on Christmas Day....New Years Eve was with our friends that live in this area -- my favorite holiday!!  Enjoyed seeing everyone!!! 

Nicholas and Charlie are planning a ski weekend in Colorado, Paul maybe going back to Miami for a month or maybe two (if he gets work) and Sam - well, her classes just started on Monday and she already has plans for her spring break - and they aren't planned for up here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment