Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday, March 14, 2014

Always remember = no news is good news.....especially when I don't post on a regular basis.

All is well. Just came back from seeing Dr. May = on my 'week off' the chemo pill. Had blood drawn and everything is good.

FINALLY got approval to have a PET scan!!! I will call on Monday to make an appt. I will go on my next 'week off' which brings me to the first week in April.

Nothing else new.....prayers are working so I don't have bad symptoms. I have the occasional bout of diarrhea and still the tingling in my hands and feet - but nothing to complain about.

The only thing that I'm upset about is since the end of November I have gone off the 'good' foods and can't seem to go back.

The end of November when we had problems with our well, we weren't able to use the running water in our house. Which I gave up trying to wash the fresh veggies....it seems to have taken a little over 2 weeks to be able to use our water and that's when I began eating my regular diet. I have gained back all that weight I lost...and I keep trying to go back....breakfast is good, but then I begin snacking about 10 minutes after I finished eating really healthy. If I could only continue = I'd be fine! I guess or maybe I'll just blame it on Paul. When he is/was around = I'd eat good...with him being away = no incentive. Charlie, on the other hand, is doing great! He works out everyday/night! He's looking good! All the weight he's taking off = I'm putting on.

Okay, now I'm done complaining!

Thanks again for your prayers! and continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment