Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wow...I didn't realize it's almost a month since my last blog.

I've been on my chemo pill for a few months now...After my radiation treatments Dr. May increased my dosage to 2,300 mg of Xeloda. 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night - for two weeks then one week off. On my off week I go to the center to have my blood checked and speak with Dr. May.

Everything is going fine....blood work is good/excellent! I have a few symptoms: tingling in the hands and feet and my heels hurt a little. I do have the occasional bout of diarrhea...just comes on when it wants to...no rhyme or reason.

I actually feel very well. No hair loss, my skin is good, no mouth sores, no finger cuts, lots of energy too.

I will have a PET scan the week of the 17th of this month.

I truly believe I will conquer this disease...I know God can heal me, if it is His will.

The thing is miss is being able to shovel! Having this port (in my chest) means that I can't...it was enjoyable for me as I got my exercise and fresh air! and my driveway was clear, edge to edge!!! We do have our driveway plowed but there is still clean up that needs to be done.

I can't believe all the snow we are having this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment