Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 - Happy New Year!

What a busy month of December!

Finishing radiation, going down for a few days to South Carolina for Samantha's college graduation, decorating, working and having so many parties!!! I loved every minute of it!!!

I'm taking my chemo pills every day! Dr. May will be proud of me for not skipping a day!!! Of course the timing of it always changes! but I'm taking them! Now praying that they will and are working. Right now I'm on the 'two weeks ON and one week OFF' and doing blood work on my 'off' week. If I remember correctly I will have a PET scan either the end of this month or in February to see if the pills are working.

I feel great....still have my energy and just a few minor symptoms....a day or two of running to the bathroom but not as bad as the past...my hands/fingers and soles of my feet are a little dry and peeling a little but not a problem. I noticed a mouth sore last night - but gone within an hour....

With all these get together's this past month did I realize how much life is meant to live! All the things/milestones I would have missed out on if I wasn't here....brings a tear to my eyes....Life is good.

Prays help you realize that miracles do happen! I thank each and everyone of you who is reading this! You are truly appreciated! Happy, healthy and a prosperous New Year to YOU and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment