Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday, November 19th

I finally got to Sparta Cancer Center!  Isn't that weird that I was excited to go there?!!!  When I checked in with the receptionist I told her I was getting my port flushed....When I went in the nurse said that she was happy that I made the appointment to see the doctor per her telephone call to me.....huh?  I never received a phone call......and then she asked me if I got the letter for the county for the Jury Summons....NO, didn't get that either.

She gave me the letter - and it was dated when I first asked...now, did she mail it to me?  If so, I never received it....being that our mailbox door is off (someone did it purposely) does that mean that whomever did this is also stealing our mail?

I saw Dr. May and besides having my port flushed they are doing blood work.  I will have a CT scan within the next two weeks, then we will see what direction we will go.

I've waited this long, I hope I can begin 'whatever' in January -- and enjoy this holiday season feeling as good as I do now!

They must have been slow today, my appointment was at 1 pm and I was out by 2 pm.....guess everyone is busy getting ready for Thursday --Thanksgiving!

On that note:  Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!  We have a lot to be thankful for.  Eat well, enjoy your meal...diets can start on the weekend or Monday - when all the leftovers are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment